Registration & Renewals
An Association for Everyone!
Although Alpaca Quebec's mission is to promote alpaca farming in Quebec, the Association is open to all, whether or not a farmer, living in Quebec or not.
We invite you to become a member to make Alpaga Quebec a strong and proactive association that will contribute to the advancement of the alpaca industry in Quebec.
Subscription fees have been set at $ 100 payable on March 1 of each year.
The renewal is under your responsibility, you will receive an email in February reminding you that the date of the renewal arrives. You can pay online or by check mailed to the treasury. It is your responsibility to keep your information up to date.
By becoming a member of Alpaga Québec, you will not only participate in the development of your industry, but you will also get the following benefits:
– All members are listed on the Association's website including a link to their website.
– You can enjoy a reduced rate and / or an early registration to the various events organized by the Association.
– You will stay informed about events and developments in the industry
– Your association will work for you to develop information tools on the web available to all
– Your association will promote alpaca breeding, a promotion that can only have positive impacts on your business.
You will need to create your account by completing the registration form to appear in the membership directory. You will then receive an email stating that your registration is pending approval. Approval will be made when your payment is confirmed. You will then receive a 2nd email to activate your presence in the directory of members.